Earl is here and he is kickin it like Bruce Lee. Youngest of odd future his with a couple different flares on this album from real mellow rap then to his weird dark lo-fi style of rhyming that he is known for. Doris has appearances from Frank Ocean, Mac Miller and Domo. Which all have a very different styles or flows if you should say. I wasn’t expecting so much variety of style I thought I would be more dark like Tyler who makes a couple guess appearances as well but more like Tyler album wolf.
I find Earl along with Tyler kinda comical maybe it’s me because I’m find joy in weird places or dry sarcasm.
Earl SweatShirt – Hive
Earl Sweatshirt – WHOA
Earl Sweatshirt – Doris Tracklist
1. Pre (ft. SK La’ Flare)
2. Burgundy (ft. Vince Staples)
3. 20 Wave Caps (ft. Domo Genesis)
4. Sunday (ft. Frank Ocean)
5. Hive (ft. Vince Staples and Casey Veggies)
7. Sasquatch (ft. Tyler, The Creator)
8. Centurion (ft. Vince Staples)
10. Uncle Al
11. Guild (ft. Mac Miller)
12. Molasses (ft. RZA)
13. Whoa (ft. Tyler, The Creator)
15. Knight (ft. Domo Genesis)
**Must Have Track 2.) Burgundy Ft Vince Staples, 4.) Sunday Ft. Frank Ocean 05) .Hive and 13.) Whoa
Comments are closed.